By Sheryl Domingue-Oracle on Jun 09, 2015
- Skills are in demand.
- Employers want Java skills more than anything else - “According to IT Job Site, Dice.com, Java development was the most sought-after software-building skill by employers in the first quarter of 2014.”
- Prove your programming fluency with Java SE 8.
- 7%: Salary growth for Oracle Certified Professionals in 2015 - According to the Certification Magazine 2015 Annual Salary Survey.
- Java SE 8 has changed significantly.
- Reduced development time by using lambdas programming. - In the technical keynote address for JavaOne 2013, Mark Reinhold, chief architect for the Java Platform Group at Oracle, described lambda expressions as the single largest upgrade to the Java programming model ever.
to move ahead of the rest and register for the Java SE 8 Programmer II
(1Z1-809) beta exam today! There is a limited time opportunity to earn this
certification at a reduced price. Act now!
Visit pearsonvue.com/oracle and register for beta exam 1Z1-809. Receive all preparation details, including exam objectives, number of questions, time allotments, and pricing on the Oracle Certification Website.
- Certification Track: Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 8 Programmer
- Certification Exam: Java SE 8 Programmer II (1Z1-809)
- Recommended Training: Java SE 8 Programming
- Certification Website: About Beta Exams
- Register Now: Pearson VUE