By Brandye Barrington-Oracle on Nov 24, 2014
Beta testing continues for two Oracle Database Administrator upgrade exams: Upgrade Oracle9i/10g OCA or OCP to Oracle Database 11g OCP (Exam 1Z1-034) and Upgrade Oracle9i/10g/11g OCA or OCP to Oracle Database 12c OCP (Exam 1Z1-067).
Take advantage of this streamlined opportunity - purchase a discounted beta exam for $50 USD.
- Register for beta exam 1Z1-067 or beta exam 1Z1-034 at Pearson VUE.
- Get all preparation details, including exam objectives, number of questions, time allotments, and pricing on the Oracle Certification Website.
- Keep your certifications active based on Oracle's new Recertification Policy.
- View direct links below under the Quick Links section.
Additionally, Oracle Database Administrator OCPs who want to upgrade to 11g or 12c can upgrade the OCP certification by passing one of these betas. No additional training is required for upgrading OCPs. This allows Oracle Certified Professional upgrade candidates to enjoy a reduced upgrading cost of US$50.
- Certification Tracks:
- Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional
- Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Professional
- Certification Exams:
- Upgrade Oracle9i/10g OCA or OCP to Oracle Database 11g OCP (Exam 1Z1-034)
- Upgrade Oracle9i/10g/11g OCA or OCP to Oracle Database 12c OCP (Exam 1Z1-067)
- Learn More:
- Register Now