By Brandye Barrington-Oracle on Dec 06, 2012
On November 15, 2012, Oracle Certification exam results became available directly from Oracle's certification portal, CertView. This change requires candidates to authenticate their CertView accounts before being able to access their exam results. The Oracle Certification team has developed a series of videos to help candidates through this new process.
YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- More Information
- FAQ: Receiving Exam Scores
- FAQ: How Do I Log Into CertView?
- FAQ: How To Get Exam Results
- FAQ: Accessing Exam Results in CertView
- FAQ: What If I Don't Get An Exam Results Email Alert?
- FAQ: How To Download and Print Exam Score Reports
- FAQ: What If I Think My Exam Results Are Wrong In CertView?
- FAQ: Is Oracle Changing The Way That Exams Are Scored?