By Brandye Barrington on Nov 28, 2012
On November 15, Oracle Certification Exam results became available through Oracle's Certification portal CertView. The video above provides a more in depth look at one aspect of this new process. If you need more information this new process, you can view the full announcement on our website.
As always, if you need assistance with your CertView account, please contact Oracle Certification Support for additional assistance.
YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- More Information
- FAQ: Receiving Exam Scores
- FAQ: How Do I Log Into CertView?
- FAQ: How To Get Exam Results
- FAQ: How Will I Know When My Exam Results Are Available?
- FAQ: What If I Don't Get An Exam Results Email Alert?
- FAQ: How To Download and Print Exam Score Reports
- FAQ: What If I Think My Exam Results Are Wrong In CertView?
- FAQ: Is Oracle Changing The Way That Exams Are Scored?