Oracle Certified Masters are committed to learning and being the best at what they do.
Read personal stories of commitment to learning here.
Here's what else you should know:
- An Oracle Certified Master (OCM) gets their credential for what they are actually able to do.
- The exam is passed by solving a real-world business problem in a hands-on environment.
- This is the very top tier credential we offer. OCMs have the highest level of training and certification.
- IDC research shows a 64% reduction in unplanned downtime with Oracle University trained and certified staff. See the 2019 IDC Business Value of Oracle Database Training and Certification
- 88% say "Helps me retain acquired knowledge over a longer period" in the recent Pearson VUE's 2018 Value of IT Certification Survey
- Something Exciting Recently Happened in the Hands-on Environment. We recently released this OCM exam hosted on Oracle University Cloud servers, giving more memory, CPU and I/O bandwidth than was possible previously and greatly improving the test taker experience. This means the exam can now be delivered remotely and securely in select Oracle University Test Centers instead of using an old outdated process on desktop hardware. Read this blog post for more information.
This is what you need to do:
Take this exam: Oracle Database 12c: Certified Master Exam (12c OCM)
Existing OCMs take: Oracle Database 12c: Certified Master Upgrade Exam (12c OCMU)