Thursday Oct 23, 2014
Monday Dec 09, 2013
By Maria Sandu on Dec 09, 2013
Our colleague Zumray Koc, Senior Recruiter in the Middle East and Africa Recruitment Team, is taking part in a very exciting project initiated by the Oracle Women leadership group in Turkey. The project focuses on young female students who are getting scholarships from "The Association for Supporting Contemporary Life".
This is a non-governmental organisation, aiming to protect Ataturk’s principles & revolutions, to reach contemporary society via contemporary educational programmes and to carry Turkey above the modern civilization level. Their goal is for the contemporary society and individual to respect universal children’s rights, women’s right and human rights and the realisation, protection & development of the democratic, secular & social state of law in a society...[Read More]
Oracle Campus Recruitment Blog gives you an insight into what it is like to work at Oracle. We post articles about our employees, the work environment, internal activities, external projects or some tips and tricks to help you in the Recruitment process. For an overview of our opportunites please visit http://campus.oracle.com.
Enjoy reading our blog!
- "...This is my future" by Shaikha Al Shehhi
- Being an Oraclite - More Than a Dream by Dhanush!!
- Taking the next big step in life with Oracle by Soham!!
- Realised a dream by Akshata!!
- Placed in Oracle..A dream lived by Nitish!!
- My First Day at Oracle - By Khawla Albelooshi
- "Work hard, play hard" by Anil Kara
- Student Engagement + Customer Engagement = Inspiration by David Talamelli!!