By email@example.com on May 10, 2011
For the past 6 years, Oracle has attended one of the most prestigious Students events in France, the Concours de Negociation organised by the EM Normandie and gathering sales and marketing students from several Grandes Ecoles and Universites in France. For the past 6 years, we have hired top talent from this highly rated event.
As we in France enjoy food, let me give you the recipe a successful Sales competition:
- Select 20 top students, highly ambitious and willing to prove to Oracle Senior Managers that they have a high level of understanding complex needs of a customer and deal with customers in the most professional and sales-y manner
- Invite Directors, Managers and Oracle colleagues to the beautiful sea-side Deauville to meet with the above mentioned students
- 2 days of presentations, meetings, a glamorous Gala dinner and 20 sales simulations – a fairly busy agenda, which gives students the full opportunity to understand the superb careers Oracle offer to graduates
- Offer a trip to our winner (this year we offered a trip to Greece) and dinner vouchers in a castle as 2nd and 3rd prizes
- … And the result is: the best students will get an offer to join the excitement of working in Oracle! Oracle offers internships and permanent positions in its Oracle Direct teams (Sales Teams) in the vibrant cities of Dublin and Malaga.
You will work with French customers but will fully enjoy our European Centre’s facilities with second to none training and a taste of Erasmus atmosphere – 17 nationalities working together.
- Oracle Direct is our Sales Academy – no wonder training is second to none.
- Oracle Direct offers all new hires an intensive foundation training programme to fully equip them with the skills & knowledge to perform their new role to the highest standard & ensure a successful start to their career in Oracle.
- The intensive programme is challenging, rewarding & fun! It involves a mix of innovative sales skills training, interactive product training & lots of sales simulations to put the learning into practice. In addition to being a great learning experience, this 3 week training is a superb multi-cultural networking event, offering the chance to mix with all levels of people from all over EMEA.
- When Foundation is finished training does not stop there! Oracle Direct offers many more trainings to continue to allow reps to develop a variety of skills. We offer a full sales accreditation programme which can result in a certificate or diploma from one of Ireland’s largest & most recognized third level institutions – Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT) so while working employees can also be adding to their academic qualifications. There are 5 sales training modules offered as part of this Accreditation Programme.
- There are on-going product trainings organized for employees often designed specifically for campaigns they are working on to optimize their chance of success in the job!
- A competitive compensation package that is aligned with your qualifications & includes an employee benefits scheme: Extensive Relocation Package Join the excitement!
Apply on line to our French speaking positions on http://campus.oracle.com or send your CV to Annapia.firstname.lastname@example.org