World Class Work Environment at Oracle !!! By Manognya reddy
By Nadiya on Nov 20, 2013
Why choose Oracle India as your first employer?
As a student pursuing engineering from a college of repute in India – you would sooner or later decide on which company you would like to work for. While there are Lakhs of students graduating each year and would love to work with Oracle, only a couple of thousands actually make it to the corridors of this awesome company in India!! Each day, students try hard to check if Oracle is holding any campus or off-campus drive so that they may try their luck to make it to this company.
Here are the factors you may want to consider
Oracle is the Second Largest Software Company in the World. That says a lot! And Oracle India has its biggest center in India, second only to the United States of America. Oracle India boasts of 34000 plus employees! There are opportunities for new graduates from premier institutes to get hired into roles in Development Groups, Global Business Units, Support as well as Sales. Oracle offers the opportunity to chase your dream with the possibility of role change after proving your caliber.
Along with working on the latest and greatest technologies, Oracle offers a plethora of benefits in addition to the handsome compensation...
- An ocean of learning - Extensive training on Oracle technologies; online courses from Oracle University
- Mentors and peers assist in on-the-job learning
- Hired as permanent employee; no probation period
- No service agreement
- Interest-free housing deposit
- Higher Education assistance
- Membership to 2 Professional bodies
- Excellent Medical Insurance
- Employee-friendly leave policy
- World-class working environment
- Indoor and outdoor games facilities; gym facilities
- Fun@work Club activities
Oracle operates with a flat hierarchy and has an Open Door Policy. Team members can easily approach the management for any assistance that may be required.
Note: not all benefits mentioned above are applicable to all the hiring LOBs