ORACLE INDIA STUDENT VIDEO CONTEST
By Oracle Campus Blog on Jul 29, 2013
We are pleased to announce first ever Oracle India student video contest.
Since regular users are the best people to explain the technology we would like to invite you to show us the first person perspective on creative use of Oracle technology.
The theme for the contest is illustrating:
1. How ORACLE TECHNOLOGY can change the world or
2. How ORACLE TECHNOLOGY is involved in your daily life
So here’s an excellent opportunity for you to lit up your imagination, give life to your ideas & concepts through video and showcase it to all. And there are prizes to be won too!!!
How to Make the Video
There is no need to go for fancy video equipment for making the video. Just think of the equipment and technology that is readily available like your Smartphone’s or digital cameras.
Think about the different and unexplored uses of the Oracle Technology. We don’t want to limit your creativity! You can be as creative as you want to be as long as you’re able to explain it. You can show real people, use animation, and so on.
The competition is open for 20 days from 29th of July to 18th of August 2013. So you have enough time to turn around a taste of your ideas and creativity and submit it.
1. Videos must be submitted between July 29th – August 18th (no extended submission period)
2. Submitted videos should be no more than two minutes long
3. To enter the contest, post your video online on youtube/vimeo and fill the form on www.facebook.com/CampusAtOracle
4. You can submit the video and view other entries on the “India Contest” tab on our facebook page.
5. Share the entry with your friends and ask them to vote in our facebook page.
6. The video with maximum votes will win.
Please stay tuned on to the “India Contest” tab on www.facebook.com/CampusAtOracle as videos will start coming in.
Best of luck!!!
For more information mail at firstname.lastname@example.org