Oracle Assessment Days in Dublin
By Tim Koekkoek on Jan 17, 2013
To hire the best graduate candidates for our EMEA Sales Operations Centre in Dublin, we organise Assessment Days for the position of Business Development Consultant. Our next Assessment day will be held on the 22 January 2013!
Twenty-four driven and motivated candidates from all over Europe have the opportunity to come to Dublin and get to know Oracle. They will interview with Senior Management for the role of Business Development Consultant. But of course the day will be more than just the interviews!
Here is a quick overview of the Oracle Assessment day:
- A meeting with the Senior Managers of the Business Development Group
- A presentation on Oracle and the Business Development Group
- An overview of the extensive training that Oracle offers the Business Development Consultants
- A tour around the Business Park of Oracle
- A networking session with current Business Development Consultants and Business Development Managers
- And of course the interviews where the candidates can demonstrate that they are the right fit for Oracle!
If you can’t wait to get your career started at Oracle and you are fluent in English and another European language, please click here and apply for the job as a Business Development Consultant.
We are looking to welcome candidates with a high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation, who are interested in technology and have a passion for Sales and strong communication skills.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and perhaps seeing you at the next assessment day!