The CS 9.2 PUM Update Image 2 is now available from the PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) Home Page (MOS Doc ID 1641843.2) by selecting the Update Image Home Pages tab and choosing Campus Solutions Update Image Home Page. Contents of CS 9.2 PUM Image 2 (CS 9.2.002) are highlighted in the PeopleSoft CS 9.2 Update Image Overview document at (Doc ID 2116071.1). These links and more are available by visiting the PeopleSoft Information Portal.
With CS 9.2 PUM Image 2 we continue delivering a number of Campus Solutions Fluid UI features which are highlighted in the video: Introducing the PeopleSoft Fluid UI Campus Solutions 9.2. Here is a summary of CS 9.2 Fluid features delivered in CS 9.2 PUM Image 2:
- Financial Aid Self Service includes new Financial Aid Fluid Self Service pages - Outstanding Offer, Manage Accepted Awards, and Award Summary.
- Student Records - Academic Records - new Academic Records Tile allowing access to a Landing Page to View Grades and Course History. This includes a page for users to view GPA’s from their View Grades page. A Manage Classes Tile and landing page provides the link to the detailed View My Classes page designed for mobile devices.
- Academic Advising: Academic Progress: new Academic Advisement's Academic Progress tile with access to the Academic Progress Landing page with Self Service Fluid features - Academic Progress Summary, Academic Progress, Course Requirement Alerts, Expected Graduation Term, Advisers.
- Student Financials – A Financial Account tile and landing page allowing access to the user's account information and link to classic Student Center Make a Payment page.
- Campus Community Tasks: A new Tasks tile provides access to “To Do Lists” (checklists) and Service Indicators. The PeopleSoft Activity Guide Framework can be used to organize and deploy Student Activity Guides to your users on their mobile devices.
- Admissions Applicant: new pages provide an intuitive user interface for applicants which will be adaptable to the device in use. Features include: Review of Application Status, Accept/Decline Admissions offer, View of Admit Letter, Review of Application Checklist Items. New setup provides configurable options for these features.
- Contributor Relations: Contributor Relations Outreach Profile – Strategy and Actions provides the mobile fundraiser the ability to access and update Prospect Search, Prospect Profile, Strategies and Actions.
Of course, every PUM Image includes a number of regulatory updates and PUM Image 2 is no different and includes:
- SEVIS Release 6.27 Batch Processing Updates (US)
- UCAS - 2017 Cycle Regulatory Update (UK).
- SLC –File Updates 2016 (UK)
And for US Financial Aid:
- 2016 - 2017 Verification Federal Updates
- 2017 - 2018 Aid Year Updates for Profile
- 2016 - 2017 Aid Year Updates for Pell Schedules
- 2016 - 2017 Aid Year Updates for FISAP Reporting
- 2016 - 2017 Aid Year Updates for INAS Federal Methodology (FM)
(To our blog readers: Sometimes we get questions about CS functionality in our blog's comments. For responses related to CS feature functionality, we suggest submitting an entry on the PeopleSoft My Oracle Support Campus Solutions Community. It's an easy and fast way to connect with the experts on our Global Support team who will respond to you in a timely fashion.)