This post provides an example of a simple web
service that processes Oracle Enterprise Repository (OER)
The service receives events from OER and utilizes the OER REX
API to implement simple OER
automations for selected event types.
The web service example implements the following:
- When a new Asset is Submitted to OER:
- The Asset is automatically Accepted by a defined user.
- When an Asset is Accepted:
- The Asset is automatically assigned to a defined
user for review.
- If the accepted asset is of type Service
The Version meta data attribute is set based on the
version id contained
in the suffix of the Service Namespace.
- When an Asset is Registered:
- If the registered Asset is of type Service
The related Assets ( Interface and Endpoint are also
The sample web service is not intended to replace the out of the
Box OER BPM Based workflows,
but the service can be utilized in cases where only simple
automation is required and the developer has a Java skill set.
The service is a lightweight web application that can be easily
deployed to the same server as OER or on a different server.
Read the complete post here