By Ravi Sankaran-Oracle on Aug 17, 2012
Welcome to the Business Integration Patterns Blog!
This blog has been in the making for a while.
This blog is about echoing our thoughts on how various types of integrations could be implemented using the right set of Oracle Middleware tools in the most optimal way.
We have the luxury of working with various product development teams within Oracle in discussing and designing complex integration problems. And the knowledge we acquired has helped us in carving out repeatable solutions / patterns for each set of business problems within a particular context. The solutions range from the set of Oracle Fusion Middleware tools to be used to the right set of language constructs as well as the approaches to be used.
And this is what we want to share with the Oracle SOA Community.
You will very soon start seeing blog posts on interesting problems such as the following:
- How do I integrate my on-premises application with SaaS applications such as RightNow leveraging Oracle SOA Suite?
- How can I cancel a business process that has already been started?
- How do I notify the business events occurring within E-Business Suite residing in my premises to Oracle Public Cloud triggering a business process in Fusion Applications?
- What is the best practice for implementing the HL7 transactions connecting several hundreds of source and target applications leveraging Oracle B2B Health Care adapters?
- How do I design the applications in my private cloud to notify applications residing in another public cloud?
- How can I establish loose coupling between my on-premises and SaaS applications leveraging Oracle Service Bus so that my on-premises applications have least disruptions as new versions of SaaS applications are released?