By Mala Ramakrishnan on Jan 26, 2015
BPM on the Cloud! Are you eagerly awaiting the latest news on Oracle Process Cloud Service to understand how you can take your digital transformation to the next level? Join us at the Cloud Online Forum live on January 28, 2015 10am PST/1:00pm EST. You can attend live online sessions and hear what IDC Research, innovative clients, and Oracle's leading experts have to say about Platform as a Service and Cloud and in particular the Business User track has a session on Oracle Process Cloud Service you simply cannot afford to miss!
We will kick off the Forum on January 28 at 10AM PST with Robert P. Mahwold, IDC Research Program Vice President as he leads a “Cloud Platform Market Outlook” discussion with Rex Wang, Oracle Vice President.
They will provide useful tips and solid strategies you can consider as you drive your cloud platform initiatives. They will discuss how to decide whether public, private or hybrid cloud is best and how your organization might approach moving to the cloud. You’ll hear IDC and Oracle best practices to developing a roadmap that will get you on your way to cloud computing. Join us for this inspiring session.
The Middleware General Session begins at 11:30AM PST. 7 Eleven's, Greg Haertling, Chief Enterprise Architect and Sr. Director of Software Development will you how 7 Eleven “Accelerated their Digital Transformation with Oracle’s Platform as a Service.” He will be joined by Oracle’s Siddhartha Agarwal, Vice President, Product Management and Strategy.
They will discuss how Platform as a Service is driving efficiencies for development, operations and LOB, including highly scalable and cost efficient development & testing in the cloud, delivery of enterprise class cloud & mobile apps, rapid integration of cloud & on-premise investments, and seamless workload portability between on-premises & cloud.
Afterward, you can watch these additional Middleware Sessions in the following tracks. Of particular interest to you would be the "Rapid Business Process Automation in the Cloud" session in the Business User track to hear all about Oracle Process Cloud Service.
1) Application Developer Track: Build, Test, Extend Cloud Applications
· Java App Performance at the Speed of Cloud: Hot Tips for Successful Cloud Development
· Jazz Up Your SaaS with Oracle PaaS Solutions
· Mobile Development in the Cloud
2) Middleware IT Operations Track: Integrate, Secure, Manage your Cloud.
· Simplify SaaS and On-premises Integration
· Extend Your Identity Management Services to the Cloud
· Top Tips for Managing Your Application PaaS
3) Business User Track: Connect, Collaborate & Analyze in the Cloud
· Next-Gen Enterprise Content Management in the Cloud
· Rapid Business Process Automation in the Cloud
· Unlocking the Power of Business Analytics in Oracle Cloud
You can find the agenda for these sessions here.
There will also be a Database General Session and Database Cloud Platform sessions that you can attend as well.
I hope to see you online for this exciting Oracle Cloud Platform Online Forum. Don’t forget to REGISTER so you can discover the right strategies for your organization's journey to the cloud!
|January 28th, 2015 10:00am PST/1:00pm EST
Modern Business. Modern Cloud.
Is Your PaaS Delivering the Agility Your Users Demand?