Last Call for Nominations: Oracle Excellence Awards for Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation 2013 submissions - Only 2 weeks to go
By Lionel Dubreuil-Oracle on Jun 04, 2013
You have less than 2 weeks left (June 18th) to submit Oracle Excellence Awards for Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation 2013 nominations.
As a reminder, these awards honor customers for their cutting-edge solutions using Oracle Fusion Middleware.
Either a customer, their partner, or an Oracle representative can submit the nomination form on behalf of the customer.
Please visit www.oracle.com/us/corporate/awards/middleware/index.html for more details and nomination forms.
Our “Oracle Service-Oriented Architecture & Business Process Management” category covers Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle BPM Suite, Oracle Event Processing, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle B2B Integration, Oracle Application Integration Architecture (AIA), Oracle Enterprise Repository...
To submit your nomination, the process is very simple:
- Download the Oracle Service-Oriented Architecture & Business Process Management Form
- Complete this form with as much detail as possible.
- Submit completed form and any relevant supporting documents to: Innovation-Middleware_us@oracle.com
- Email subject: <Category_CompanyName_InnovationAwards2013> when submitting your nomination.
- Name all supporting documents with “companyname_solutionname_filename.xyz”
For more information, please refer to previous blog article: Call for Nominations: Oracle Excellence Awards for Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation 2013