Call for Nominations: Oracle Excellence Awards for Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation 2013
By Lionel Dubreuil-Oracle on Apr 15, 2013
Oracle is pleased to announce the call for nominations for the 2013 Oracle Excellence Awards: Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation. Jointly sponsored by Oracle, OAUG, QUEST, ODTUG, IOUG, AUSOUG and UKOUG, the Oracle Excellence Awards for Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation honor organizations using Oracle Fusion Middleware to deliver unique business value. This year, the awards will recognize customers across 8 distinct categories:
- Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud
- Oracle Cloud Application Foundation
- Oracle Service-Oriented Architecture & Business Process Management
- Oracle WebCenter
- Oracle Identity Management
- Oracle Data Integration
- Oracle Application Development Framework and Fusion Development
- Business Analytics (Oracle BI, Oracle EPM, and Oracle Exalytics)
If you consider yourself a pioneer using these solutions in innovative ways to achieve significant business value, submit your nomination for the 2013 Oracle Excellence Awards for Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation by Tuesday, June 18th, 2013, for a chance to win a FREE registration to Oracle OpenWorld 2013 (September 22-September 26) in San Francisco, California.
Top customers will be showcased at Oracle Open World 2013, get a chance to mingle with Oracle executives, network with their peers and be featured in Oracle Publications.
To submit your nominations, please follow the following steps:
- Download and complete the Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation Awards nomination form for SOA/BPM with as much detail as possible. Please do not leave any information blank.
- Submit completed form and any relevant supporting documents to Innovation-Middleware_us@oracle.com.
- Email subject: <Category_CompanyName_InnovationAwards2013> when submitting your nomination.
- Name all supporting documents with “companyname_solutionname_filename.xyz”
To maximize your selection chances, please have a look to this blog article.
For additional details, go HERE.