Thursday Oct 04, 2007
A few days ago I committed an update to the JXTA Wireshark dissector. This updated version provides better HTTP dissection and adds additional addressing information for the dissected packets. The additional addressing information allows for more filtering choices and more fields for generating graphs.
Thursday Mar 01, 2007
By mduigou on Mar 01, 2007
A few days ago the Wireshark project accepted a patch providing updated support for JXTA. The patch improves upon Wireshark's already excellent JXTA support by adding support for JXTA Binary Message Version 2 which is available in JXTA-C 2.5 as well as improved handling of TCP/IP Welcome Messages and UDP messages. There have been some improvements to Wireshark's analysis tools and the XML dissector that the JXTA dissector doesn't yet take advantage of. Any volunteers? The updated JXTA support is not yet available in a release version of Wireshar but you can try it out by building Wireshark yourself or waiting for the 0.99.6 release which should be out by the end of March 2007.
- Duke's Choice Virtual Pilsner
- JavaOne 2013 Collections Performance Fundamentals
- How I generate an OpenJDK webrev
- JavaOne JDK 7 In Action Tutorial NIO.2 & Fork/Join Demo Source
- JavaOne Collections Talk Slides
- Unauthorized Solaris Eclipse Viewing
- Solaris goes to 11
- Generics Return Type Trick
- JavaOne 2011 : Parallel Data for Java Slides
- JavaOne 2011 : Collections BOF Slides