Tuesday Oct 07, 2008
Monday Aug 18, 2008
By mduigou on Aug 18, 2008
|...there are efficient ways of constructing clustered representations of graphs that remain within a small factor of the original in terms of route lengths. Further, the authors show that this can be done in a distributed manner. This has lots (and lots) of potential applications - the typical example is for a compact routing scheme, where nodes can store smaller routing tables between clusters rather than between nodes.|
Tuesday Jul 01, 2008
By mduigou on Jul 01, 2008
- What's missing?
- What's important?
- What's not mentioned?
- What's confusing?
- What isn't answered?
- What's doesn't match what you expected?
Monday May 12, 2008
By mduigou on May 12, 2008
Tuesday Apr 15, 2008
By mduigou on Apr 15, 2008
- Duke's Choice Virtual Pilsner
- JavaOne 2013 Collections Performance Fundamentals
- How I generate an OpenJDK webrev
- JavaOne JDK 7 In Action Tutorial NIO.2 & Fork/Join Demo Source
- JavaOne Collections Talk Slides
- Unauthorized Solaris Eclipse Viewing
- Solaris goes to 11
- Generics Return Type Trick
- JavaOne 2011 : Parallel Data for Java Slides
- JavaOne 2011 : Collections BOF Slides