By mduigou on Feb 04, 2005
I'm getting really tired of the "Sun and Microsoft have a secret deal to kill Linux" conspiracy believers. Hopefully they will just eventually dwindle away. In general I don't have much time for conspiracy theorys of any stripe. They always seem too radical, too improbable. Maybe there is a kernel of truth in some conspiracy claims, but it's always so blown out of proportion as to remove all relevance. So to repeat:
- The mafia did not assissinate JFK.
- The United Nations is not coming to take your guns.
- Corporations are not inherently evil.
- --Removed at the request of individuals who will remain nameless.--
- There are no space aliens in Area 51.
- Sun isn't anyone's lapdog.