Sunday Feb 17, 2008
Bob Netherton is a Principal Sales Consultant for the North American Commercial Hardware group, specializing in Solaris, Virtualization and Engineered Systems. Bob is also a contributing author of Solaris 10 Virtualization Essentials.
This blog will contain information about all three, but primarily focused on topics for Solaris system administrators.
Please follow me on Twitter Facebook or send me email
- Pre-work for upcoming Solaris 11 Hands on Workshops
- VirtualBox 4.2.16 is now available
- VirtualBox 4.2.14 is now available
- VirtualBox 4.2.12 is now available
- Installing Solaris 10 in VirtualBox (watch that memory setting)
- pkg fix is my friend - a followup
- Solaris 11 pkg fix is my new friend
- VirtualBox 4.2 Release Candidate 2 is available for testing
- VirtualBox 4.2 Release Candidate 1 is available for testing
- VirtualBox 4.1.20 is now available
No bookmarks in folder