The musings of a member of the Mobility and Development Tools Product Management team.
I focus here on my favorite development frameworks, namely Oracle ADF and the Oracle Mobile Application Framework (MAF), but also have a strong interest in SOA and web services.
The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle.
- Old security is false security
- Using the Oracle Public Maven Repository With ADF Applications
- GeneratedPassword: a hidden MAF gem
- APEX and MAF: seeing is believing
- Want to bring your APEX Application to iOS and Android? You should consider the Oracle Mobile Application Framework!
- Mobile and Social login connections in Oracle MAF: a few hints to install the server-side components
- JDeveloper 12.1.3 is good news for Maven fans
- Going to Vegas? Don't gamble with your learning and attend my sessions!
- ADF Mobile: the Access Control Service
- Sometimes a new skin is not enough