and Oracle OpenWorld
and between the Sun SPOT team, other Oracle speakers, and Sun SPOT
users, there will be two technical sessions, one hands-on lab, two BOFs,
and a demo booth about Sun SPOT technology. So if you are coming to JavaOne or Oracle OpenWorld, come check out some of the sessions.
If you're a college student 18 or older you can attend for free!
Space permitting that is - see this page
for more details.
- Session ID: S318467 Data Springs: The Internet of Things, Wireless Sensor Networks, and Sun SPOTs
- Session ID: S314730 Sun SPOT Sensor Network Application Architecture Lab
- Session ID: S313933 Using Sun SPOTs in Educational Game Development
- Session ID: S313506 Making JavaFX Applications Look and Feel Real
- Session ID: S313194 Automatizing Your House with JavaFX and Open Source Hardware
- Sun SPOT Demos and chatting: Mason Street Tent, Academic booth
Read the full blog entry
for session details. There
are also two tangential talks - "Java in the 2010 FIRST Robotic
Competition" (which uses a version of the Sun SPOT SDK), and "Java
Native Access: More Java, Less Native". See my previous blog entry
for details.[Read More