By Puneeth-Oracle on Aug 17, 2013
How to DeInstall Oracle Weblogic Server 126.96.36.199.0 ?
- Oracle Weblogic Server 12.1.2 can be Deinstalled in two ways :
* GUI mode
* Silent Mode
- For GUI mode go to " ORACLE_HOME\oui\bin " directory and run deinstall script.
- For Silent mode use the following command :
Go to " ORACLE_HOME\oui\bin " directory
./deinstall.sh -silent -response <deinstaller_response_file>
- The deinstaller does not remove the JDK or any user-created data such as WebLogic domains or custom application data. Only the components that were installed by the installation program are removed by the deinstaller.
- Make sure you have stopped all the servers / processes running before starting the DeInstaller.
In this post we will see how to DeInstall Oracle Weblogic Server 188.8.131.52.0.[Read More]