By Puneeth-Oracle on Aug 15, 2013
What's new in Weblogic Server 188.8.131.52.0 :
- Nodemanager can now be configured at domain level / host(machine) level.
- You can install Weblogic Server in silent mode, but there is no option to create a domain using silent mode.
- WLS installer GUI works fine in Unix environment when connected via VNC, however there are few issues seen when using other third party X-Windows clients.
- Only 64bit machines are supported with WLS 12.1.2.
- WLS 12.1.2 is certified for use only with JDK 1.7
- Server Templates and Dynamic Clusters are introduced in this release.
and many more.....