How to DeInstall Oracle Weblogic Server 18.104.22.168.0 ?
- Oracle Weblogic Server 12.1.2 can be Deinstalled in two ways :
* GUI mode
* Silent Mode
- For GUI mode go to " ORACLE_HOME\oui\bin " directory and run deinstall script.
- For Silent mode use the following command :
Go to " ORACLE_HOME\oui\bin " directory
./deinstall.sh -silent -response <deinstaller_response_file>
- The deinstaller does not remove the JDK or any user-created data such as WebLogic domains or custom application data. Only the components that were installed by the installation program are removed by the deinstaller.
- Make sure you have stopped all the servers / processes running before starting the DeInstaller.
In this post we will see how to DeInstall Oracle Weblogic Server 22.214.171.124.0.
Weblogic Server Domain Configuration Wizard - Points to remember :
- Adding " -Djava.security.egd=file:/dev/urandom " in Unix/Linux decreases the amount of time it takes for the Configuration Wizard to create or update a domain.
- Quick Start Configuration Wizard can be used only to configure the various sample domains, such as MedRec and the Examples Server, in your WebLogic Server installation.
- You can start Quick Start Configuration Wizard in two ways :
1. Select the Automatically Launch Quick Start Configuration Wizard option on the Installation Complete screen of the WebLogic Server installer.
2. Run the config.cmd / config.sh script located in ORACLE_HOME/oracle_common/common/bin as follows : " config.cmd -target=config-oneclick " in windows and " config.sh -target=config-oneclick " in Linux.
- Prior to manually running the Configuration Wizard in Quick Start mode, you must set the CONFIG_JVM_ARGS environment variable to specify the full path and JAR file name for each template that you want to use for the domain.
- To set CONFIG_JVM_ARGS on a Windows system:
- To set CONFIG_JVM_ARGS on a UNIX:
- Domain can be created using GUI mode or using WLST.
- There is silent mode installation only for WLS 12.1.2 installation and not for WLS 12.1.2 domain creation.
- Nodemanager can now be configured in domain configuration wizard.
In this post we will see how to create a new Weblogic Server domain using DomainConfigurationWizard.