Below are the steps to modify the analytics application to login using SSO :
- Create a new folder (say "modified") and copy the analytics.ear file to it.
NOTE : analytics.ear file is located @ Eg : "/refresh/home/app/obiee/Oracle_BI1/bifoundation/jee/"
- Now run the following command to explode the analytics.ear file :
Command : jar -xvf analytics.ear
Delete the analytics.ear file from "modified" folder.
You should have the following files in "modified" folder now :
- Edit the MANIFEST.MF file located in META-INF folder to add the following :
NOTE : This step is optional
- Create a folder called "tmp" and move analytics.war file to it, then explode it using the following command :
Command : jar -xvf analytics.war
- Edit the web.xml file located in "tmp/WEB-INF" folder and add the following :
NOTE : Replace
with the following :
- Now edit the weblogic.xml file as follows :
<?xml version = '1.0' encoding = 'US-ASCII'?>
<!-- Bug 14659820.
The oracle.bibopmn library would pull in a version of the sautils.jar which do not access to a mad.jar
with appropriate codegrants. Due to updgrade restrictions we need to keep using the war's jars.
NOTE : You have to specify the users / groups that need access to the analytics application in <principal-name> tag.
- Create a war file using the following command :
Command : jar -cvf analytics.war *
- Copy this newly create analytics.war file to "modified" folder and delete the "tmp" folder that we created earlier.
- "modified" folder should contain the following now :
1. analytics.war (modified)
2. META-INF folder (which contains the modified MANIFEST.MF )
3. analytics-ws.war (unchanged original file).
- Create an ear using the following command :
Command : jar cvfM analytics.ear analytics.war analytics-ws.war META-INF/
- Take a back of the original analytics.ear file
- Login to console and stop "bi_server1"
- Delete the "analytics.ear" application from console -> deployments tab
- Replace the original "analytics.ear" file with the modified ear file.
- Now login to console -> start "bi_server1" and deploy the modified "analytics.ear" file.
- Make sure that the application is in active state and test SSO.