Steps to DeInstall Oracle Weblogic Server 220.127.116.11.0...
By Puneeth on Aug 17, 2013
Below are the steps to deinstall Oracle Weblogic Server 18.104.22.168.0 :
- You can deinstall Weblogic Server in two ways :
* Silent Mode
* GUI Mode
- The deinstaller does not remove the JDK or any user-created data such as WebLogic domains or custom application data. Only the components that were installed by the installation program are removed by the deinstaller.
Deinstalling WLS 12.1.2 in Silent mode :
Deinstall WLS 12.1.2 in GUI mode :
Step 1 :
Go to " ORACLE_HOME\oui\bin " directory and run deinstall script.
Step 2 :
Step 3 :
- You can save the response file for deinstaller here.
- This response file can be used to deinstall WLS in silent mode.
Step 4 :
Step 5 :
">Step 6 :
- After running the deinstall script, not all files / folders are removed.
- To remove all the files and folder you need to manually clean up few files as shown below :