Singapore Registration Information - America's Tour Update
By pmonday on Oct 01, 2007
The America's leg of the Innovation Tour has a new set of dates as well. Many of these dates are at conferences or for a specific customer segment at a location. The dates are not available on the tour page yet, but keep an eye on the America's Registration Page. Also, as you scan the dates, notice that the tour spans locations from Canada all the way to Brazil. One of the major Canadian hotbeds of innovation finally has its own event, Calgary.
The America's dates are:
- October 7th to 10th - Las Vegas, NV - Sun's Customer Engineering Conference (CEC)
- October 16th to 17th - Colorado Springs, CO
- October 21st to 24th - San Antonio, TX - GEOINT 2007 Conference
- November 1st to 2nd - Calgary, Canada (Location TBD)
- November 10th to 15th - Reno, NV - International Conference for High Performance Computing (SC07)
- November 20th to 21st - Vancouver, Canada
- Week of December 3rd - Mexico City, Mexico
- Week of February 18th - Sao Paulo, Brazil
As these tour dates get closer, the times and locations will get better defined.