Meet the Sun Java EE Platform Performance Experts BOF at JavaOne 2006
By binu on May 15, 2006
"Meet the Sun Java Technology Performance Experts" BOF (Wednesday 5/17, 8:30 pm Moscone Center Gateway 102/103) has been a staple at JavaOne for the last few years. This is an interactive session where members from the Java Performance and SE Engineering teams field questions from the audience on everything relating to Java SE Performance.
This year we added a second BOF - "Meet the Sun Java EE Platform Performance Experts" that will address all questions related to Java EE, XML and Web Services performance. This is an opportunity for all developers to ask performance related questions to a panel of experts from the Java EE Performance and Engineering teams. This is an audience driven interactive session and I invite all of you to come and participate and make it a lively discussion session. The BOF is scheduled on Wednesday, 5/17 starting at 9:30 pm in City conference room in the Argent Hotel.
A list of all the activities the performance team is involved in at this JavaOne is given below. Be sure to come to our sessions and check out our pod (POD# 721) on the exhibition floor.
- BOF-0539: Meet the Sun Java Technology Performance Experts, Wednesday 5/17, 8:30 pm Moscone Center Gateway 102/103
- BOF-0559: Meet the Sun Java EE Platform Performance Experts, Wednesday 9:30 pm, Argent Hotel City Conference Room
- BOF-2953: Implementing High-Performance Web Services With Next Generation Java Technology APIs, Wednesday 8:30 pm, Moscone Center Hall E 135
- BOF-0623: Java Technology-Based Performance Multithreaded Hardware Systems, Thursday 7:30 pm, Moscone Center Gateway 102/103
- TS-1624: Writing Performant EJBs in the Java EE Platform 5 (EJB 3.0) Using Annotations, Friday 12 -1 pm, Moscone Hall E 134
- TS-6264: Secure XML Processing Using Chip Multithreaded Processors, Friday 3:45 pm, Moscone North Meeting Room 121/122
- LAB-1205: Java Technology-Based Application Performance Analysis, Tuesday 11 am
- LAB-4335: Developing Interoperable Next Generation Web Services Using Glassfish, Netbeans and WSIT
- POD-721: Java Platform, Standard Edition: Performance & Diagnostics