Friday Feb 14, 2014
Thursday Feb 06, 2014
By Mannamal-Oracle on Feb 06, 2014
You can now try all the examples technical expert Bob has been blogging about in a VM. Download the VM from here, and the instructions (hands on lab) for using the connectors in the VM from here. The VM contains complete examples for using the connectors and other big data products. Check it out!
The VM contains a single-node Hadoop cluster, an Oracle Database, the Oracle Big Data Connectors and a lot more. With everything in the same VM it can be used to test performance, but it can be used to play around with the technology and test functionality.
Oracle Loader for Hadoop and Oracle SQL Connector for HDFS
- Using Oracle SQL Connector for HDFS with Oracle Wallet
- Copy to Hadoop with OShell
- Oracle Shell for Hadoop Loaders (OShell)
- Oracle SQL Connector for HDFS and Oracle Database system platforms
- A Hybrid Marriage: Connecting Exadata and Hadoop hosted on AWS
- Virtual Technology Summit: Integrating Oracle Database with Hadoop using Oracle Big Data Connectors
- Integrating Big Data for the Enterprise
- Big Data Connectors 4.0 Certification
- Big Data Connectors at Oracle Open World 2014
- Loading Apache Web Logs with Oracle Loader For Hadoop