Tuesday Apr 21, 2015
Friday May 02, 2014
By peterschutt on May 02, 2014
Wednesday Mar 26, 2014
By peterschutt on Mar 26, 2014
For an organization to respond in real-time it needs to have systems that must detect, analyze, and act with greater automation making more big data practical and operational. New research from James Taylor discusses how to find value in fast-moving data, high-ROI use cases, and the five essential elements of technology required.
Friday Jan 24, 2014
By peterschutt on Jan 24, 2014
At the BIWA Summit 2014 (Business Intelligence, Warehousing, and Analytics), James Taylor, CEO and Principal Consultant of Decision Management Solutions, provided a provocative keynote on how to make Big Data practical, actionable, and operational by automating front-line systems to be active participants.
The place to get informed about big data ideas, trends, and news and how it impacts your success. Authors represent Oracle big data management, integration, analytics, and applications. https://www.oracle.com/big-data/index.html
- Heading to Strata + Hadoop World Singapore?
- Big Made Great – Big Data from the Biggest Data Company…Oracle
- Biggest Data Company @Strata+Hadoop NY
- Big Data SQL Cloud Service. What's Different?
- Rocana partners with Oracle, supports Oracle Big Data Appliance
- Ovum: Thriving in Age of Big Data Analytics & Self-Service
- Oracle Big Data Discovery v1.1 is Ready
- Evolution of Your Information Architecture
- Utilities Are Getting Smarter Using Big Data, from WSJ. Custom Studios
- Telecommunications: Timing Is Everything, from WSJ. Custom Studios