Thursday Jan 21, 2016
Tuesday Apr 21, 2015
By peterschutt on Apr 21, 2015
Friday May 02, 2014
By peterschutt on May 02, 2014
Wednesday Mar 26, 2014
By peterschutt on Mar 26, 2014
For an organization to respond in real-time it needs to have systems that must detect, analyze, and act with greater automation making more big data practical and operational. New research from James Taylor discusses how to find value in fast-moving data, high-ROI use cases, and the five essential elements of technology required.
Friday Jan 24, 2014
By peterschutt on Jan 24, 2014
At the BIWA Summit 2014 (Business Intelligence, Warehousing, and Analytics), James Taylor, CEO and Principal Consultant of Decision Management Solutions, provided a provocative keynote on how to make Big Data practical, actionable, and operational by automating front-line systems to be active participants.
The place to get informed about big data ideas, trends, and news and how it impacts your success. Authors represent Oracle big data management, integration, analytics, and applications. https://www.oracle.com/big-data/index.html
- The surprising economics of engineered systems
- Predictions for Big Data Security in 2016
- Delegation and (Data) Management
- Accelerating SQL Queries that Span Hadoop and Oracle Database
- Oracle Big Data SQL 3.0 adds support for Hortonworks Data Platform and commodity clusters
- Learn Predictive Analytics in 2 Days - New Oracle University Course!
- Links to Presentations: BIWA Summit'16 - Big Data + Analytics User Conference Jan 26-28, @ Oracle HQ Conference Center
- Experimental data labs take off 2016
- IoT + Cloud = Drives Bigger, Big Data
- Big Data For All? Oracle's 2016 Top 10 Predictions