Thursday Sep 18, 2014
Tuesday Jul 15, 2014
Wednesday Jun 25, 2014
By Peter Jeffcock-Oracle on Jun 25, 2014
What if you could take the security of Oracle Database and extend it to Hadoop? You could get authentication of users, authorized access to data, and redaction of private information like passwords or personal data. You could even audit who did what and when.[Read More]
- Security and Governance Will Increase Big Data Innovation in 2015
- Introducing Oracle GoldenGate for Big Data!
- So Now You Know Why Oracle Big Data SQL Is Different
- Minimize Data Movement
- Extending Oracle Database Security to Hadoop
- What's the best flavor of SQL to use on Hadoop?
- How Oracle Big Data SQL Handles Metadata (and why that matters)
- Why Oracle Big Data SQL is different (and better!)
- SQL on Oracle NoSQL Database
- Self-service discovery will come to big data in 2015