Tuesday Jul 15, 2014
Monday Jul 07, 2014
Friday Jun 20, 2014
By Peter Jeffcock-Oracle on Jun 20, 2014
What if you could query all your data in-place, and smart scanning could minimize data movement? It wouldn’t matter if the data you need is distributed across both Hadoop and your data warehouse – you’d just get results faster.[Read More]
Monday Jun 16, 2014
- How to Future Proof Your Big Data Investments - An Oracle webcast with Cloudera
- Security and Governance Will Increase Big Data Innovation in 2015
- Introducing Oracle GoldenGate for Big Data!
- So Now You Know Why Oracle Big Data SQL Is Different
- Minimize Data Movement
- Extending Oracle Database Security to Hadoop
- What's the best flavor of SQL to use on Hadoop?
- How Oracle Big Data SQL Handles Metadata (and why that matters)
- Why Oracle Big Data SQL is different (and better!)
- SQL on Oracle NoSQL Database