Tuesday Apr 21, 2015
Tuesday Nov 18, 2014
By jjahangi on Nov 18, 2014
Monday Jul 07, 2014
Friday Jun 20, 2014
By Peter Jeffcock-Oracle on Jun 20, 2014
What if you could query all your data in-place, and smart scanning could minimize data movement? It wouldn’t matter if the data you need is distributed across both Hadoop and your data warehouse – you’d just get results faster.[Read More]
Monday Jun 16, 2014
Thursday Mar 20, 2014
By peterschutt on Mar 20, 2014
Friday Feb 21, 2014
By peterschutt on Feb 21, 2014
IDC has published new research on the growing benefits of big data in the enterprise that is improving decision making. Only by complement existing analytical technologies with new non-relational techniques and new discovery tools are organizations achieving higher performance. The greatest opportunities for leveraging Big Data are in tactical decisions for customer facing employees, operational employees, and data scientists.
The place to get informed about big data ideas, trends, and news and how it impacts your success. Authors represent Oracle big data management, integration, analytics, and applications. https://www.oracle.com/big-data/index.html
- Heading to Strata + Hadoop World Singapore?
- Big Made Great – Big Data from the Biggest Data Company…Oracle
- Biggest Data Company @Strata+Hadoop NY
- Big Data SQL Cloud Service. What's Different?
- Rocana partners with Oracle, supports Oracle Big Data Appliance
- Ovum: Thriving in Age of Big Data Analytics & Self-Service
- Oracle Big Data Discovery v1.1 is Ready
- Evolution of Your Information Architecture
- Utilities Are Getting Smarter Using Big Data, from WSJ. Custom Studios
- Telecommunications: Timing Is Everything, from WSJ. Custom Studios