Thursday Feb 19, 2015
Friday May 02, 2014
By peterschutt on May 02, 2014
Wednesday Mar 26, 2014
By peterschutt on Mar 26, 2014
For an organization to respond in real-time it needs to have systems that must detect, analyze, and act with greater automation making more big data practical and operational. New research from James Taylor discusses how to find value in fast-moving data, high-ROI use cases, and the five essential elements of technology required.
Tuesday Mar 25, 2014
By peterschutt on Mar 25, 2014
Thursday Mar 20, 2014
By peterschutt on Mar 20, 2014
- How to Future Proof Your Big Data Investments - An Oracle webcast with Cloudera
- Security and Governance Will Increase Big Data Innovation in 2015
- Introducing Oracle GoldenGate for Big Data!
- So Now You Know Why Oracle Big Data SQL Is Different
- Minimize Data Movement
- Extending Oracle Database Security to Hadoop
- What's the best flavor of SQL to use on Hadoop?
- How Oracle Big Data SQL Handles Metadata (and why that matters)
- Why Oracle Big Data SQL is different (and better!)
- SQL on Oracle NoSQL Database