Thursday Feb 19, 2015
Tuesday Nov 18, 2014
By jjahangi on Nov 18, 2014
For large CPG companies (Consumer Packaged Goods), managing the process of innovation is possibly the most critical part of their business. And to do it right, a full 360 view of the process is required, i.e. the integration of a large variety of data sources, that need to correlate amongst themselves.[Read More]
- Security and Governance Will Increase Big Data Innovation in 2015
- Introducing Oracle GoldenGate for Big Data!
- So Now You Know Why Oracle Big Data SQL Is Different
- Minimize Data Movement
- Extending Oracle Database Security to Hadoop
- What's the best flavor of SQL to use on Hadoop?
- How Oracle Big Data SQL Handles Metadata (and why that matters)
- Why Oracle Big Data SQL is different (and better!)
- SQL on Oracle NoSQL Database
- Self-service discovery will come to big data in 2015