Thursday Sep 18, 2014
Friday May 02, 2014
By peterschutt on May 02, 2014
Tuesday Mar 25, 2014
By peterschutt on Mar 25, 2014
Thursday Mar 20, 2014
By peterschutt on Mar 20, 2014
Friday Feb 21, 2014
By peterschutt on Feb 21, 2014
IDC has published new research on the growing benefits of big data in the enterprise that is improving decision making. Only by complement existing analytical technologies with new non-relational techniques and new discovery tools are organizations achieving higher performance. The greatest opportunities for leveraging Big Data are in tactical decisions for customer facing employees, operational employees, and data scientists.
- Security and Governance Will Increase Big Data Innovation in 2015
- Introducing Oracle GoldenGate for Big Data!
- So Now You Know Why Oracle Big Data SQL Is Different
- Minimize Data Movement
- Extending Oracle Database Security to Hadoop
- What's the best flavor of SQL to use on Hadoop?
- How Oracle Big Data SQL Handles Metadata (and why that matters)
- Why Oracle Big Data SQL is different (and better!)
- SQL on Oracle NoSQL Database
- Self-service discovery will come to big data in 2015