Wednesday Mar 18, 2015
Wednesday Jun 25, 2014
By Peter Jeffcock-Oracle on Jun 25, 2014
What if you could take the security of Oracle Database and extend it to Hadoop? You could get authentication of users, authorized access to data, and redaction of private information like passwords or personal data. You could even audit who did what and when.[Read More]
The place to get informed about big data ideas, trends, and news and how it impacts your success. Authors represent Oracle big data management, integration, analytics, and applications. https://www.oracle.com/big-data/index.html
- Heading to Strata + Hadoop World Singapore?
- Big Made Great – Big Data from the Biggest Data Company…Oracle
- Biggest Data Company @Strata+Hadoop NY
- Big Data SQL Cloud Service. What's Different?
- Rocana partners with Oracle, supports Oracle Big Data Appliance
- Ovum: Thriving in Age of Big Data Analytics & Self-Service
- Oracle Big Data Discovery v1.1 is Ready
- Evolution of Your Information Architecture
- Utilities Are Getting Smarter Using Big Data, from WSJ. Custom Studios
- Telecommunications: Timing Is Everything, from WSJ. Custom Studios