Thursday Feb 19, 2015
Thursday Sep 18, 2014
By Jill Hulme-Oracle on Sep 18, 2014
Wednesday Jun 25, 2014
By Peter Jeffcock-Oracle on Jun 25, 2014
What if you could take the security of Oracle Database and extend it to Hadoop? You could get authentication of users, authorized access to data, and redaction of private information like passwords or personal data. You could even audit who did what and when.[Read More]
Friday May 02, 2014
By peterschutt on May 02, 2014
Wednesday Mar 26, 2014
By peterschutt on Mar 26, 2014
For an organization to respond in real-time it needs to have systems that must detect, analyze, and act with greater automation making more big data practical and operational. New research from James Taylor discusses how to find value in fast-moving data, high-ROI use cases, and the five essential elements of technology required.
Tuesday Mar 25, 2014
By peterschutt on Mar 25, 2014
Thursday Mar 20, 2014
By peterschutt on Mar 20, 2014
Friday Feb 21, 2014
By peterschutt on Feb 21, 2014
IDC has published new research on the growing benefits of big data in the enterprise that is improving decision making. Only by complement existing analytical technologies with new non-relational techniques and new discovery tools are organizations achieving higher performance. The greatest opportunities for leveraging Big Data are in tactical decisions for customer facing employees, operational employees, and data scientists.
Friday Jan 24, 2014
By peterschutt on Jan 24, 2014
At the BIWA Summit 2014 (Business Intelligence, Warehousing, and Analytics), James Taylor, CEO and Principal Consultant of Decision Management Solutions, provided a provocative keynote on how to make Big Data practical, actionable, and operational by automating front-line systems to be active participants.
- How to Future Proof Your Big Data Investments - An Oracle webcast with Cloudera
- Security and Governance Will Increase Big Data Innovation in 2015
- Introducing Oracle GoldenGate for Big Data!
- So Now You Know Why Oracle Big Data SQL Is Different
- Minimize Data Movement
- Extending Oracle Database Security to Hadoop
- What's the best flavor of SQL to use on Hadoop?
- How Oracle Big Data SQL Handles Metadata (and why that matters)
- Why Oracle Big Data SQL is different (and better!)
- SQL on Oracle NoSQL Database