Tuesday Nov 18, 2014
Thursday Sep 18, 2014
By Jill Hulme-Oracle on Sep 18, 2014
Friday Jan 24, 2014
By peterschutt on Jan 24, 2014
At the BIWA Summit 2014 (Business Intelligence, Warehousing, and Analytics), James Taylor, CEO and Principal Consultant of Decision Management Solutions, provided a provocative keynote on how to make Big Data practical, actionable, and operational by automating front-line systems to be active participants.
- Security and Governance Will Increase Big Data Innovation in 2015
- Introducing Oracle GoldenGate for Big Data!
- So Now You Know Why Oracle Big Data SQL Is Different
- Minimize Data Movement
- Extending Oracle Database Security to Hadoop
- What's the best flavor of SQL to use on Hadoop?
- How Oracle Big Data SQL Handles Metadata (and why that matters)
- Why Oracle Big Data SQL is different (and better!)
- SQL on Oracle NoSQL Database
- Self-service discovery will come to big data in 2015