Wednesday Mar 11, 2009
Tuesday Feb 10, 2009
By BigAdmin team on Feb 10, 2009
The current version of Sun Device Detection Tool is designed to detect and run in the default language on your system. The GUI of the tool and the reports are generated in the corresponding language. The supported languages are English, simplified Chinese, German, French, Japanese, Korean, Italian, traditional Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, and Spanish.
The informational web pages on the tool have been translated into Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and simplified Chinese (see language icons).
- Oracle Solaris 11 Express Resources for Sysadmins
- Solaris Sysadmin Training Now Available on Apple iPad
- New in Solaris 10 9/10 (Update 9)
- Updates to the Oracle Technology Network (Systems)
- BigAdmin Content Migrating - How to Stay Informed
- Flops and GigaFlops
- Solaris 10 System Administration Essentials
- A Boatload of New Scripts
- Where'd the Solaris 10 Applications Library Go?
- Oracle Space Shuttle Wins Milky Way Cup