Oracle Berkeley DB Java Edition (JE) – Version 7.5
Oracle Berkeley DB Java Edition 7.5 is now available for download.
Download Page – Click Here
Documentation Page – Click Here
Oracle Berkeley DB Java Edition Version 7.5 – New Features
- New configuration parameters have been added for limiting disk usage and read operations are now allowed when these thresholds are exceeded. Benefit: Applications continue to run even when the disk usage > disk usage limit.
- The data verifier has been enhanced to perform Btree verification in order to detect internal corruption. Benefit: Corruption can be detected early and can be checked on-demand.
Berkeley DB JE continues to enable the most powerful embedded database solutions
- Pure Java library
- Handle TBs of data with a small, lightweight, embedded library
- Flexible, transactional data management engine
- Runs on a variety of operating systems and platforms.
- Over 50 open source software projects embed BDB -- check them out on Wikipedia
- Various options for APIs
- Industrial quality and battle tested
Supporting Assets and Resources:
Collateral and sales assets continue to be updated.
LinkedIn Group – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2131985
Twitter – @berkeleydb
Community Berkeley DB – https://community.oracle.com/community/database/high_availability/berkeley_db_family/berkeley_db
Community for Berkeley DB Java Edition - https://community.oracle.com/community/database/high_availability/berkeley_db_family/berkeley_db_java_edition
Blogs - https://blogs.oracle.com/berkeleydb/
Questions & Help
External Email Alias – firstname.lastname@example.org