BuisnessWeek: Semantic Web for CEOs
By bblfish on Apr 09, 2007
- Q&A with Tim Berners Lee: main entry point to the series of articles
- Taming the World Wide Web, a long three page article
- Weaving a web around Information a short series of photo blogs describing companies working in the area.
- Podcast interviews of Eric Miller by Rachel King
- A video of Neil Goldman explaining the technology (I could not get it to work)
While I am at it, I should mention Tim Berners Lee's short video intro to the Semantic Web. Tim Berners Lee has to be a lot more forward looking of course, as he is here to push the boundaries of the web. With this vision to guide them, and good business pragmatism, this will all come to pass. One link at a time. :-)
PS. Thanks to Tim Finnin for making me notice some of the articles I had originally overseen.