phpEasyTools for OpenSolaris
By Avinash Joshi on Nov 13, 2008
The OpenSolaris EasyTools Project develops tools in PHP to manage OpenSolaris in a web environment. This tool will help you learn OpenSolaris because it displays the commands that are run from the web interface.
- easySMF: view, stop, start, change properties and create new services.
- easyZFS: add, delete and modify pools, RAID, mirrors. Allows manage Snapshots.
- easyZone: create and manage zones.
- easyxVM: create and manage.
- easyRM: create and manage the resources in your system, for example projects, task, cpu pools, IPCs, memory, etc.
- easySMF: The beta version is ready.
- easyZFS: in progress.
- easyZone: in progress.
- easyxVM: in progress.
- easyRM:The beta version is ready