What's New 10.0
By Lisa Butler on Apr 16, 2012
ATG 10.0 (Cascade) was released December 2010. This note includes the
What's New Document and the All Products Chart for that version.
No All Products Chart was released for this version
Reap the Rewards of a Commerce Anywhere World: The term Commerce Anywhere represents ATG’s view of how to effectively serve the “anytime, anywhere” customer and unify commerce initiatives across channels and devices. With ATG Commerce 10, companies can move from a model of independent, siloed, multi-channel sales processes to a unified cross-channel sales model that creates a highly coordinated customer experience and increases sales. ATG 10 enables you to deliver consistent customer profiles, product content, promotions, and order information in all touch points.
- Improve the customer experience by empowering customers to shop the way they want, with the help of other consumers, seamlessly across channels, using their favorite devices
- Increase agility and empower marketers and merchants with the tools to manage the customer experience, promotions, and content, and leverage customer-generated ratings and reviews across multiple sites
- Implement a future-proof commerce enterprise by arming IT with the software and tools to rapidly build and implement a unified commerce infrastructure and systems
Gain Control, Efficiency, and Speed: Whether your customers are businesses or individuals, ATG 10 gives you the flexibility to adapt to changing customer behaviors to take full advantage of a dynamic and global marketplace. With ATG 10, you can:
- Merchandise quickly, easily, and effectively to drive profitability
- Rapidly launch sites for new brands, markets, and even single-purpose campaigns
- Orchestrate seamless cross-channel buying experiences to improve customer loyalty
- Use mobile devices and social media to drive sales
- Expand internationally and target new countries and segments more effectively
Implement and Manage Your Sites with Ease:
New features and powerful tools in ATG 10 will speed implementations and reduce operational costs.
- Simplify the management of commerce software and applications
- Improve administrative and operational efficiency
Increase technical flexibility and agility