Friday Nov 04, 2011
This is the blog for the Oracle FMW Architects team fondly known as the A-Team. The A-Team is the central, technical, outbound team as part of the FMW Development organization working with Oracle's largest and most important customers. We support Oracle Sales, Consulting and Support when deep technical and architectural help is needed from Oracle Development.
Primarily this blog is tailored for SOA issues (BPEL, OSB, BPM, Adapters, CEP, B2B, JCAP)that are encountered by our team. Expect real solutions to customer problems, encountered during customer engagements.
We will highlight best practices, workarounds, architectural discussions, and discuss topics that are relevant in the SOA technical space today.
- The ateamsoab2b blogs have been moved to www.ateam-oracle.com
- Case Management Part 3: Runtime Lifecycle of a Project
- Case Management Part 2: Anatomy of a Project
- Case Management Part 1: An Introduction
- B2B Agreement Life-Cycle Management, Part 2 - Best Practices for High Volume Deployment of Agreements
- EDN Debugging
- Mediator Instance Tracking
- OSB Performance Tuning - RouterRuntimeCache
- SOA Suite for Healthcare Integration startup errors due to expired passwords.
- Oracle SOA for Healthcare - Setting Endpoint Acknowledgement Acceptance