Tuesday Apr 10, 2012
Friday Feb 03, 2012
By fip on Feb 03, 2012
In in earlier posting, I mentioned you can configure multiple threads of inbound (polling) adapters of Oracle SOA. However, the ways to configure multiple threads vary between adapters and product versions, and the information scatter cross multiple documentations. Hence it is worth to consolidate them here.Please read my blog Configure Oracle Adapter Threads in SOA 11G at BlogSpot for more details.[Read More]
Wednesday Feb 01, 2012
By fip on Feb 01, 2012
Say you have a simple BPEL process that gets messages from JMS queue
through a JMSAdapter, transforms the message, and then calls a down
stream service via SOAP.
For such a simple BPEL process, are there any optimization that can be done for performance?
The answer is yes. And the low hanging fruits can be picked from layer between the inbound JMSAdapter and BPEL process.
Please read my blog Skipping an unnecessary step at BlogSpot to find out how to optimize the performance for this scenario.[Read More]
This is the blog for the Oracle FMW Architects team fondly known as the A-Team. The A-Team is the central, technical, outbound team as part of the FMW Development organization working with Oracle's largest and most important customers. We support Oracle Sales, Consulting and Support when deep technical and architectural help is needed from Oracle Development.
Primarily this blog is tailored for SOA issues (BPEL, OSB, BPM, Adapters, CEP, B2B, JCAP)that are encountered by our team. Expect real solutions to customer problems, encountered during customer engagements.
We will highlight best practices, workarounds, architectural discussions, and discuss topics that are relevant in the SOA technical space today.
- The ateamsoab2b blogs have been moved to www.ateam-oracle.com
- Case Management Part 3: Runtime Lifecycle of a Project
- Case Management Part 2: Anatomy of a Project
- Case Management Part 1: An Introduction
- B2B Agreement Life-Cycle Management, Part 2 - Best Practices for High Volume Deployment of Agreements
- EDN Debugging
- Mediator Instance Tracking
- OSB Performance Tuning - RouterRuntimeCache
- SOA Suite for Healthcare Integration startup errors due to expired passwords.
- Oracle SOA for Healthcare - Setting Endpoint Acknowledgement Acceptance