Analysis of XWSS and WSIT from Ohloh
By ashutoshshahi on Jul 18, 2007
I created report for XWSS and WSIT - two of the projects I work on. Check the reports out and I am sure you will find some interesting things. Some interesting things I observed:
1. Over the past twelve months, 35 developers contributed new code to WSIT (Project Tango). This is one of the largest open-source teams in the world, and is in the top 2% of all project teams on Ohloh.
2. Codebase - 94,819 LOC
3. Estimated effort - 23 Person Years
4. Languages: Java - 69%, XML - 23%, HTML - 8%
For XWSS :
1. Over the entire history of the project, 10 contributors have submitted code. 8 have done so in the last year.
2. Codebase - 117, 656 LOC ( wow xwss is ahead of wsit ;-) )
3. Estimated effort: 29 Person years
And you as a developer can claim your work in these open source projects. Here are my stats from xwss and wsit:
The results ofcourse are only from the point these two projects became open source.