Screencast #31: Java EE 6 using GlassFish and Eclipse 3.6 - Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse 18.104.22.168 is now available - 5 new screencasts
By arungupta on Aug 02, 2010
This is a set of plugins for Eclipse 3.6 that provide support for Oracle Coherence, Weblogic Scripting Tool (WLST), WebLogic server JDBC deployment descriptor and Web services annotation editor, and now Java EE 6 & GlassFish as well!
The plugins can also be downloaded from Eclipse Marketplace.
This video tutorial shows:
- Getting started with GlassFish in OEPE
- A simple Java EE 6 application (JSP, Servlets, EJB)
- Reading database table using Java Persistence API 2
- Using Facelets with Java Server Faces 2
- RESTful Web services using JAX-RS
Note, this is a playlist of all the videos so click on little arrows (shown as "<" or ">") to view the different videos.
Please give us feedback on GlassFish Forums.