Tuesday Sep 01, 2009
Sunday Feb 25, 2007
By arungupta on Feb 25, 2007
Tue: 3.5 miles
Wed: 3.5 miles
Fri: 5 miles
Sat: 7 miles
The goal, for next 2 weeks, is to build up mileage gradually and then start hill runs. I'll definitely need lots of hill runs this time and that's why starting early. For that, Rancho is my friend. I found a great tool that calculates route distance and elevation for any possible route at Rancho so this is going to be handy.
And if you are planning to register for San Francisco Marathon, 3rd tier is sold out as well. The current registration rate is $100, as opposed to $75, $85 & $95 in the previous tiers, and expires on 4/7/7.
Arun Gupta is a technology enthusiast, a passionate runner, author, and a community guy who works for Oracle Corp.
Java EE 7 Samples
- So long Oracle ...
- Silicon Valley Code Camp Kids Track 2013
- JavaOne 2013 Conference Report
- JavaOne 2013: Java EE 7, GlassFish Community Event, Book Signing, Geek Bike Ride, Hallway Track, ...
- Java EE 7 Launch Celebrations in Africa Trip Report
- Java EE 7 Essentials from O'Reilly: Now Available in Paperback and Ebook
- Java EE 7 in Africa
- BeanManager: Obtain Contextual Reference to Beans (TOTD #215)
- JSON Binding with JAX-RS - Moxy, JSON-P, Jackson, Jettison (TOTD #214)
- Geek Bike Ride at JavaOne Shanghai