Tuesday Oct 31, 2006
Wednesday Oct 18, 2006
By arungupta on Oct 18, 2006
- Most of the functionality in this matrix (for example JAX-WS 2.0 and JAXB 2.0) is available as part of Java SE 6.
- If you download the latest GlassFish v2 build, all the WS-\* components, exception WS-Atomic Transaction and WS-Coordination (coming soon), are integrated. WSDL 1.1 has always been part of JAX-WS and WS-Addressing is now part of JAX-WS 2.1. All other supported WS-\* components are developed on WSIT and very well tested to interoperate with Microsoft's .NET 3.0 runtime.
- Read about JMS transport support at jms-ws-transport.dev.java.net and TCP support here.
- Spring framework is supported in GlassFish as pointed out by Jerome. But the "Spring support" feature here means exposing Spring objects as Web services in GlassFish. Let me know if you are aware of any such effort and I'll be happy to update the matrix.
Arun Gupta is a technology enthusiast, a passionate runner, author, and a community guy who works for Oracle Corp.
Java EE 7 Samples
- So long Oracle ...
- Silicon Valley Code Camp Kids Track 2013
- JavaOne 2013 Conference Report
- JavaOne 2013: Java EE 7, GlassFish Community Event, Book Signing, Geek Bike Ride, Hallway Track, ...
- Java EE 7 Launch Celebrations in Africa Trip Report
- Java EE 7 Essentials from O'Reilly: Now Available in Paperback and Ebook
- Java EE 7 in Africa
- BeanManager: Obtain Contextual Reference to Beans (TOTD #215)
- JSON Binding with JAX-RS - Moxy, JSON-P, Jackson, Jettison (TOTD #214)
- Geek Bike Ride at JavaOne Shanghai